Sunday 6 March 2011

First Post!

I just thought I'd run an introduction before I post tomorrow morning. The link is an example of a graph that shows my sleeping patterns. The higher the white line, the lighter the sleep. On the far left, there's an example of AWAKE. If you notice, it happens again in the second half.

I'm going to post what I eat before bed, when I go to bed, what time I go to sleep, what time I wake up and, most importantly, a dream diary.

I can't find an example of a dream as my diary reset itself (and silly me didn't have it backed up...), but it will include things like whether the dream was a dream or nightmare, how vivid the dream was, whether it was lucid/astral or not, etc etc.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be my first entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.